- WordPress Plugin Adsense Extreme is prone to a remote file include vulnerability because it fails to sufficiently sanitize user-supplied input. Exploiting this issue could allow an attacker to compromise the application and the underlying system; other attacks are also possible. WordPress Plugin Adsense Extreme version 1.0.3 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 1.0.4 or latest
- WordPress Plugin BackupBuddy Multiple Vulnerabilities (188.8.131.52)
- WordPress Plugin Backup and Restore WordPress-WPBackItUp Arbitrary File Deletion (1.15.3)
- WordPress Plugin Social Media and Share Icons (Ultimate Social Media) Security Bypass (1.5.1)
- Joomla! Core 3.x.x Security Bypass (3.1.0 - 3.8.12)
- Joomla! Core Information Disclosure (1.5.0 - 3.7.5)