- WordPress Plugin AJAX Random Post is prone to a cross-site scripting vulnerability because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker may leverage this issue to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This can allow the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks. WordPress Plugin AJAX Random Post version 2.00 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Edit the source code to ensure that input is properly sanitised or disable the plugin until a fix is available
- WordPress Plugin Google AdSense by BestWebSoft Cross-Site Scripting (1.43)
- WordPress Comment Post Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerability (2.0 - 2.0)
- WordPress Plugin WP Photo Album Plus Cross-Site Scripting (5.0.10)
- WordPress Plugin SlideDeck 2 Lite Responsive Content Slider Cross-Site Scripting (2.3.18)
- AmCharts SWF XSS vulnerability