- WordPress Plugin Ajax Search Lite is prone to a remote command execution vulnerability because it fails to properly validate user-supplied input. An attacker can exploit this issue to execute arbitrary commands within the context of the vulnerable application. WordPress Plugin Ajax Search Lite version 3.1 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 3.11 or latest
- WordPress Plugin Global Content Blocks 'gcb_export.php' SQL Injection (1.2)
- WordPress Plugin VaultPress Unspecified Vulnerability (1.7.1)
- WordPress Plugin Featured Posts by BestWebSoft Cross-Site Scripting (1.0.0)
- WordPress Plugin Divi Builder Cross-Site Scripting (2.17.2)
- WordPress Plugin Showbiz Pro Responsive Teaser Arbitrary File Upload (1.7.1)