- WordPress Plugin Albo Pretorio On line is prone to multiple vulnerabilities, including cross-site scripting, cross-site request forgery and SQL injection vulnerabilities. Exploiting these issues could allow an attacker to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site, allowing the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks, to perform certain administrative actions and gain unauthorized access to the affected application or to compromise the application, access or modify data or to exploit vulnerabilities in the underlying database. WordPress Plugin Albo Pretorio On line version 3.2 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 3.3 or latest
- WordPress Plugin WP Mass Mail Open Email Relay (2.45)
- WordPress Plugin UserPro-Community and User Profile Cross-Site Scripting (2.33)
- WordPress Plugin Link Library Cross-Site Scripting (22.214.171.124)
- Joomla! Core 2.5.x Cross-Site Scripting (2.5.0 - 2.5.18)
- WordPress Plugin Social Buttons Pack by BestWebSoft Cross-Site Scripting (1.1.0)