- WordPress Plugin All-in-One Event Calendar is prone to multiple vulnerabilities, including cross-site scripting and SQL injection vulnerabilities because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker may leverage these issues to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site, to steal cookie-based authentication credentials, to compromise the application, access or modify data or to exploit vulnerabilities in the underlying database. WordPress Plugin All-in-One Event Calendar version 1.10-standard is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 1.10.1-standard or latest
- WordPress Plugin Print, PDF, Email by PrintFriendly Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (3.3.7)
- WordPress Plugin wp Dreamwork Gallery 'upload.php' Arbitrary File Upload (2.1)
- WordPress Plugin Slideshow-Images Slideshow, Image Slider Unspecified Vulnerability (1.2.15)
- WordPress Plugin Acumbamail Information Disclosure (1.0.4)
- WordPress Plugin Front end file upload and manager Arbitrary File Upload (3.9)