- WordPress Plugin All in One Webmaster is prone to a cross-site request forgery vulnerability. Exploiting this issue may allow a remote attacker to perform certain administrative actions and gain unauthorized access to the affected application; other attacks are also possible. WordPress Plugin All in One Webmaster version 8.2.3 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 8.2.4 or latest
- WordPress Plugin Salon booking system Cross-Site Request Forgery (3.13.1)
- WordPress Plugin WP Photo Album Plus Cross-Site Request Forgery (4.8.11)
- WordPress Plugin JW Player for Flash & HTML5 Video Cross-Site Request Forgery (2.1.11)
- WordPress Plugin Erident Custom Login and Dashboard Cross-Site Request Forgery (3.4.1)
- WordPress Plugin Sliding Recent Posts Cross-Site Request Forgery (1.0)