- WordPress Plugin All-in-One WP Migration is prone to a remote code execution vulnerability because it fails to sufficiently sanitize user-supplied input. Successful exploitation may allow attackers to execute arbitrary code with the privileges of the user running the application, to compromise the application or the underlying database, to access or modify data or to compromise a vulnerable system. WordPress Plugin All-in-One WP Migration version 2.0.2 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 2.0.3 or latest
- WordPress Plugin Form Manager Remote Command Execution (1.7.2)
- WordPress Plugin Photo Gallery by WD-Responsive Photo Gallery for WordPress SQL Injection (1.2.7)
- WordPress Plugin WP Statistics SQL Injection (12.0.7)
- WordPress Plugin PhotoXhibit Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (2.1.8)
- WordPress Plugin White Label CMS Cross-Site Scripting (1.5.2)