- WordPress Plugin All-in-One WP Migration is prone to a remote code execution vulnerability because it fails to sufficiently sanitize user-supplied input. Successful exploitation may allow attackers to execute arbitrary code with the privileges of the user running the application, to compromise the application or the underlying database, to access or modify data or to compromise a vulnerable system. WordPress Plugin All-in-One WP Migration version 2.0.2 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 2.0.3 or latest
- WordPress Plugin BulletProof Security Cross-Site Scripting (.50.9)
- Joomla! Core Arbitrary File Upload (2.5.0 - 3.8.7)
- WordPress Plugin Daily Maui Photo Widget Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (0.2)
- WordPress Plugin flickrRSS Multiple Vulnerabilities (5.3.1)
- WordPress Plugin WP eCommerce Multiple Vulnerabilities (188.8.131.52)