- WordPress Plugin AllWebMenus WordPress Menu is prone to a remote file include vulnerability because it fails to sufficiently sanitize user-supplied input. Exploiting this issue could allow an attacker to compromise the application and the underlying system; other attacks are also possible. WordPress Plugin AllWebMenus WordPress Menu version 1.1.3 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 1.1.4 or latest
- WordPress Plugin Donation with Goals and Paypal IPN by NonprofitCMS.org 'exporttocsv.php' SQL Injection (1.0)
- WordPress Plugin bodi0`s Bots visits counter Cross-Site Scripting (0.8.1)
- Drupal Core 6.x Multiple Vulnerabilities (6.0 - 6.34)
- WordPress Plugin All In One WP Security & Firewall Cross-Site Request Forgery (3.8.9)
- WordPress Plugin NextGEN Gallery-WordPress Gallery Arbitrary File Upload (1.9.12)