- WordPress Plugin ALO EasyMail Newsletter is prone to a cross-site request forgery vulnerability. Exploiting this issue may allow a remote attacker to perform certain administrative actions and gain unauthorized access to the affected application; other attacks are also possible. WordPress Plugin ALO EasyMail Newsletter version 2.6.01 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 2.7.0 or latest
- WordPress 4.0.x Cross-Domain Flash Injection Vulnerability (4.0 - 4.0.21)
- WordPress Plugin Simple Slideshow Manager Multiple Unspecified Vulnerabilities (2.1)
- WordPress Plugin CBI Referral Manager Cross-Site Scripting (1.2.1)
- WordPress Plugin WP-Stats 'author' Parameter SQL Injection (2.0)
- Joomla! Core 3.x.x SQL Injection (3.5.0 - 3.8.5)