- WordPress Plugin Alpine PhotoTile for Instagram is prone to a cross-site scripting vulnerability because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker may leverage this issue to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This can allow the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks. WordPress Plugin Alpine PhotoTile for Instagram version 184.108.40.206 is vulnerable; other versions may also be affected.
- Edit the source code to ensure that input is properly sanitised
- WordPress 4.1.x Multiple Vulnerabilities (4.1 - 4.1.9)
- WordPress Plugin Revive Old Post-Auto Post to Social Media Security Bypass (6.9.3)
- WordPress Plugin Wordfence Security Cross-Site Scripting (3.8.6)
- WordPress Plugin Custom Background 'uploadify.php' Arbitrary File Upload (1.01)
- WordPress Plugin TheCartPress eCommerce Shopping Cart 'OptionsPostsList.php' Cross-Site Scripting (1.1.6)