- WordPress Plugin Analytics is prone to a remote code execution vulnerability because it fails to sufficiently sanitize user-supplied input. Successful exploitation may allow attackers to execute arbitrary commands with the privileges of the user running the application, to compromise the application or the underlying database, to access or modify data or to compromise a vulnerable system. WordPress Plugin Analytics version 1.7 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Disable the plugin until a fix is available
- WordPress Plugin LearnPress-WordPress LMS Multiple Vulnerabilities (3.0.12)
- WordPress 4.4.x Multiple Vulnerabilities (4.4 - 4.4.16)
- WordPress Plugin Google Map SQL Injection (2.2.5)
- WordPress Plugin Strong Testimonials Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (2.31.4)
- WordPress Plugin MailPoet 2 Cross-Site Scripting (2.6.11)