- WordPress Plugin Analytics is prone to a remote code execution vulnerability because it fails to sufficiently sanitize user-supplied input. Successful exploitation may allow attackers to execute arbitrary commands with the privileges of the user running the application, to compromise the application or the underlying database, to access or modify data or to compromise a vulnerable system. WordPress Plugin Analytics version 1.7 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Disable the plugin until a fix is available
- WordPress Plugin PictoBrowser Cross-Site Request Forgery (0.3.1)
- WordPress Plugin Schema App Structured Data Unspecified Vulnerability (0.5.4)
- WordPress Plugin Video Gallery /w YouTube, Vimeo Arbitrary File Upload (8.48)
- WordPress Plugin Simple Slide Show TimThumb Arbitrary File Upload (1.0)
- WordPress Plugin Virtue/Pinnacle ToolKit Unspecified Vulnerability (2.5)