- WordPress Plugin Another WordPress Classifieds is prone to a vulnerability that lets attackers upload arbitrary files because the application fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker can exploit this vulnerability to upload arbitrary code and run it in the context of the webserver process. This may facilitate unauthorized access or privilege escalation; other attacks are also possible. WordPress Plugin Another WordPress Classifieds version 3.3.2 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 3.3.3 or latest
- WordPress Plugin WP Mobile Detector Multiple Vulnerabilities (3.8)
- WordPress Plugin Custom Contact Forms Security Bypass (188.8.131.52)
- WordPress Plugin FormBuilder Cross-Site Scripting (1.05)
- WordPress Plugin Gigya-Social Infrastructure Unspecified Vulnerability (3.0.4)
- WordPress Plugin Simple Ads Manager PHP Object Injection (184.108.40.206)