- WordPress Plugin Another WordPress Classifieds is prone to multiple vulnerabilities, including cross-site scripting and SQL injection vulnerabilities because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker may leverage these issues to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site, to steal cookie-based authentication credentials, to compromise the application, access or modify data or to exploit vulnerabilities in the underlying database. WordPress Plugin Another WordPress Classifieds version 2.2.1 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 3.0 or latest
- WordPress Plugin Spider Calendar Cross-Site Scripting and SQL Injection Vulnerabilities (1.0.1)
- WordPress Plugin Nextend Google Connect Cross-Site Scripting (1.5.0)
- WordPress Plugin WP Mail Logging Multiple Unspecified Vulnerabilities (1.5.0)
- WordPress Plugin BulletProof Security Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (.53.2)
- WordPress Plugin WP Mail Logging Cross-Site Scripting (1.8.2)