- WordPress Plugin Appointment Booking Calendar is prone to multiple vulnerabilities, including cross-site scripting, SQL injection and security bypass vulnerabilities. Exploiting these issues may allow an attacker to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site, to steal cookie-based authentication credentials, to compromise the application, access or modify data, or exploit latent vulnerabilities in the underlying database or to perform otherwise restricted actions and subsequently update calendar owners and options. WordPress Plugin Appointment Booking Calendar version 1.1.24 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 1.1.25 or latest
- WordPress Multiple Vulnerabilities (0.70 - 3.6.1)
- WordPress Plugin WP Security Audit Log Cross-Site Scripting (2.4.3)
- WordPress Plugin Caldera Forms-More Than Contact Forms Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (18.104.22.168)
- WordPress Plugin bbPress Like Button SQL Injection (1.5)
- WordPress Plugin WP Athletics SQL Injection (1.1.7)