- WordPress Plugin Aspose PDF Exporter is prone to a vulnerability that lets attackers download arbitrary files because the application fails to sufficiently verify user-supplied input. This may allow an attacker to gain access to sensitive information, which may aid in launching further attacks. WordPress Plugin Aspose PDF Exporter version 1.0 is vulnerable.
- Edit the source code to ensure that input is properly verified or disable the plugin until a fix is available
- WordPress Plugin Instagram Feed Cross-Site Scripting (1.5.1)
- WordPress Plugin Easy Comment Uploads 'upload.php' Arbitrary File Upload (0.61)
- WordPress Plugin Power Zoomer Arbitrary File Upload (1.2)
- WordPress Plugin WP Symposium Cross-Site Scripting (15.8.1)
- WordPress Plugin Monsters Editor for WP Super Edit Arbitrary File Upload (1.1)