- WordPress Plugin Automattic Stats is prone to an HTML injection vulnerability because it fails to sufficiently sanitize user-supplied input data. Exploiting this issue may allow an attacker to execute HTML and script code in the context of the affected site, to steal cookie-based authentication credentials, or to control how the site is rendered to the user; other attacks are also possible. WordPress Plugin Automattic Stats version 1.0 is vulnerable; other versions may also be affected.
- Update to the latest version
- WordPress Plugin Duplicator-WordPress Migration Cross-Site Scripting (1.2.28)
- WordPress Plugin aoringo LOG maker Cross-Site Scripting (0.1.3)
- WordPress Plugin Ultimate Member-User Profile & Membership Cross-Site Scripting (1.2.3)
- WordPress Plugin WP Statistics Cross-Site Scripting (9.1.2)
- WordPress Plugin WPtouch Mobile Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (3.7.3)