- WordPress Plugin Backup & Restore Dropbox is prone to multiple vulnerabilities, including PHP object injection and information disclosure vulnerabilities. Exploiting these issues could allow an attacker to possibly execute arbitrary PHP code within the context of the affected webserver process, or to obtain sensitive information that may help in launching further attacks. WordPress Plugin Backup & Restore Dropbox version 188.8.131.52 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 1.4.8 or latest
- WordPress Plugin WP Quick Booking Manager Cross-Site Scripting (1.1)
- WordPress Plugin Responsive Slider-Image Slider-Slideshow for WordPress SQL Injection (2.8.6)
- WordPress Plugin PixelYourSite-Facebook Pixel (Events, WooCommerce & Easy Digital Downloads) Cross-Site Scripting (5.2.1)
- WordPress Plugin Poll-Poll system SQL Injection (1.2.4)
- WordPress Plugin Relevanssi Premium-A Better Search Cross-Site Scripting (1.14.8)