- WordPress Plugin Bliss Gallery is prone to a vulnerability that lets attackers upload arbitrary files. The issue occurs because the application fails to adequately sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker can exploit this vulnerability to upload arbitrary PHP code and run it in the context of the Web server process. This may facilitate unauthorized access or privilege escalation; other attacks are also possible. WordPress Plugin Bliss Gallery version 2.1 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 2.2 or latest
- WordPress Plugin FAQ Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (1.0.14)
- WordPress Plugin Ninja Forms-The Easy and Powerful Forms Builder Unspecified Vulnerability (2.8.9)
- WordPress Plugin ArcadePress 'upload.php' Arbitrary File Upload (0.65)
- WordPress Plugin WP FuneralPress Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (1.1.6)
- WordPress Plugin CigiCigi Post Guest Cross-Site Scripting (1.0.5)