- WordPress Plugin Boozang is prone to a cross-site scripting vulnerability because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker may leverage this issue to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This can allow the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks. WordPress Plugin Boozang version 1.1 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Edit the source code to ensure that input is properly sanitised or disable the plugin until a fix is available
- WordPress Plugin UPM Polls 'qid' Parameter SQL Injection (1.0.3)
- WordPress Plugin Add Link to Facebook Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (1.215)
- WordPress Plugin Lightbox Plus Colorbox Cross-Site Scripting (2.7.2)
- WordPress Plugin SmokeSignal Cross-Site Scripting (1.2.6)
- WordPress 'wp-admin/admin.php' Module Configuration Security Bypass Vulnerability (0.6.2 - 2.8)