- WordPress Plugin BP Group Documents is prone to multiple vulnerabilities, including cross-site scripting, cross-site request forgery and directory traversal vulnerabilities. Exploiting these issues could allow an attacker to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site, allowing the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks, to perform certain administrative actions and gain unauthorized access to the affected application or to obtain sensitive information that may help in launching further attacks. WordPress Plugin BP Group Documents version 1.2.1 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 1.2.2 or latest
- WordPress Plugin Beaver Builder-WordPress Page Builder Security Bypass (1.7)
- WordPress Plugin WooCommerce Multiple Vulnerabilities (2.3.5)
- WordPress Plugin DM Albums Multiple File Deletion Vulnerabilities (2.1)
- WordPress Plugin Instagram Feed Cross-Site Scripting (126.96.36.199)
- WordPress Plugin PixelYourSite-Facebook Pixel (Events, WooCommerce & Easy Digital Downloads) Cross-Site Scripting (5.2.1)