- WordPress Plugin Cms Pack is prone to a vulnerability that lets attackers upload arbitrary files because of a bundled vulnerable version of TimThumb. An attacker can exploit this vulnerability to upload arbitrary PHP code and run it in the context of the webserver process. This may facilitate unauthorized access or privilege escalation; other attacks are also possible. WordPress Plugin Cms Pack version 1.3 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 1.4 or latest
- WordPress Plugin Social Count Plus Cross-Site Scripting (3.0.2)
- WordPress Plugin Contact Form Email Multiple Vulnerabilities (1.1.4)
- WordPress Plugin Sniplets Multiple Input Validation Vulnerabilities (1.2.2)
- WordPress Plugin Alpine PhotoTile for Instagram Cross-Site Scripting (22.214.171.124)
- WordPress 4.6.x Multiple Vulnerabilities (4.6 - 4.6.12)