- WordPress Plugin Crayon Syntax Highlighter is prone to a remote file include vulnerability because it fails to sufficiently sanitize user-supplied input. Exploiting this issue could allow an attacker to compromise the application and the underlying system; other attacks are also possible. WordPress Plugin Crayon Syntax Highlighter version 1.12.1 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 1.13 or latest
- WordPress Plugin WP Mobile Edition Multiple Vulnerabilities (2.4)
- WordPress 'comment_post_ID' Parameter SQL Injection Vulnerability (3.0.4 - 3.0.4)
- WordPress Plugin Gallery by BestWebSoft Cross-Site Scripting (4.4.9)
- Joomla! Core 2.5.x Cross-Site Scripting (2.5.0 - 2.5.9)
- WordPress Plugin Quick Contact Form Cross-Site Scripting (6.0)