- WordPress Plugin Custom Admin Page by BestWebSoft is prone to a cross-site scripting vulnerability because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker may leverage this issue to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This can allow the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks. WordPress Plugin Custom Admin Page by BestWebSoft version 0.1.1 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 0.1.2 or latest
- WordPress Plugin Formidable Forms-Form Builder for WordPress Information Disclosure (2.0.07)
- WordPress Plugin Mingle Forum 'edit_post_id' Parameter SQL Injection (1.0.31)
- WordPress Plugin BuddyPress Cross-Site Request Forgery (2.9.0)
- WordPress Plugin Verve Meta Boxes TimThumb Arbitrary File Upload (1.2.8)
- WordPress Plugin Anti Spam Protection without CAPTCHA powered by Keypic Security Bypass (2.1.2)