- WordPress Plugin Dark Mode is prone to a cross-site scripting vulnerability because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker may leverage this issue to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This can allow the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks. WordPress Plugin Dark Mode version 1.6 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 1.7 or latest
- WordPress Plugin SmokeSignal Cross-Site Scripting (1.2.6)
- WordPress Plugin ReFlex Gallery Cross-Site Scripting (3.1.4)
- WordPress Plugin Disqus Comment System Multiple Cross-Site Request Forgery Vulnerabilities (2.77)
- WordPress Plugin iThemes Security (formerly Better WP Security) Security Bypass (5.3.5)
- WordPress Plugin Starbox-the Author Box for Humans Cross-Site Scripting (3.0.8)