- WordPress Plugin Dharma booking is prone to a local/remote file inclusion vulnerability because it fails to sufficiently verify user-supplied input. Exploiting this issue may allow an attacker to obtain sensitive information that could aid in further attacks or to include arbitrary remote files containing malicious PHP code and execute it in the context of the webserver process, thus compromising the application and gaining access to the underlying system. WordPress Plugin Dharma booking version 2.38.3 is vulnerable.
- Edit the source code to ensure that input is properly verified or disable the plugin until a fix is available
- WordPress Plugin Accessibility Suite by Online ADA SQL Injection (2.0.10)
- WordPress Plugin CM Download Manager Multiple Vulnerabilities (2.0.6)
- WordPress Plugin Contact Form for WordPress-Ultimate Form Builder Lite Multiple Vulnerabilities (1.3.7)
- WordPress Plugin ComicPress Manager 'lang' Parameter Cross-Site Scripting (22.214.171.124 )
- WordPress Plugin Author Manager Multiple Vulnerabilities (1.0)