- WordPress Plugin Disqus Comment System is prone to a cross-site scripting vulnerability because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker may leverage this issue to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This can allow the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks. WordPress Plugin Disqus Comment System version 2.68 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 2.69 or latest
- MySQL Community Server symlink attack vulnerability
- Joomla! Core 1.0.x Multiple Vulnerabilities (1.0.0 - 1.0.7)
- WordPress Plugin Limit Attempts by BestWebSoft SQL Injection (1.1.0)
- WordPress Plugin WP Symposium A Social Network For WordPress Multiple SQL Injection Vulnerabilities (12.06.16)
- WordPress Plugin Persian Woocommerce SMS Cross-Site Scripting (3.3.2)