- WordPress Plugin Download Zip Attachments is prone to a vulnerability that lets attackers download arbitrary files because the application fails to sufficiently verify user-supplied input. This may allow an attacker to gain access to sensitive information, which may aid in launching further attacks. WordPress Plugin Download Zip Attachments version 1.0.0 is vulnerable.
- Edit the source code to ensure that input is properly verified or disable the plugin until a fix is available
- WordPress Plugin aoringo LOG maker Cross-Site Scripting (0.1.3)
- WordPress Plugin Master Slider-Responsive Touch Slider SQL Injection (2.5.1)
- Drupal Core 7.x Multiple Vulnerabilities (7.0 - 7.42)
- WordPress Plugin FireStats Cross-Site Scripting (1.6.4)
- WordPress Plugin Asset Manager 'upload.php' Arbitrary File Upload (0.3)