- WordPress Plugin DukaPress is prone to a directory traversal vulnerability because it fails to sufficiently sanitize user-supplied input. Exploiting this issue can allow an attacker to obtain sensitive information that could aid in further attacks. WordPress Plugin DukaPress version 2.5.2 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 2.5.4 or latest
- WordPress Plugin File Manager Unspecified Vulnerability (5.0.0)
- WordPress Plugin CSV Importer Multiple Unspecified Vulnerabilities (0.3.7)
- WordPress Plugin MainWP Dashboard Unspecified Vulnerability (2.0.22)
- WordPress Plugin Sliding Social Icons Cross-Site Request Forgery (1.61)
- Joomla! Core 1.5.x Information Disclosure (1.5.0 - 1.5.15)