- WordPress Plugin Easy Forms for MailChimp is prone to a local file inclusion vulnerability because it fails to sufficiently verify user-supplied input. Exploiting this issue may allow an attacker to obtain sensitive information that could aid in further attacks. WordPress Plugin Easy Forms for MailChimp version 18.104.22.168 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 6.1 or latest
- WordPress Plugin Featured Comments Cross-Site Request Forgery (1.2.4)
- WordPress Plugin UpdraftPlus Backup and Restoration Cross-Site Scripting (1.9.63)
- WordPress Plugin jRSS Widget 'url' Parameter Directory Traversal (1.1.1)
- Joomla! Core 1.0.x Multiple Vulnerabilities (1.0.0 - 1.0.9)
- WordPress Plugin Coupon Tab for DirectoryPress Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (0.2.0)