- WordPress Plugin EWWW Image Optimizer is prone to a remote code execution vulnerability because it fails to sufficiently sanitize user-supplied input. Successful exploitation may allow attackers to execute arbitrary commands with the privileges of the user running the application, to compromise the application or the underlying database, to access or modify data or to compromise a vulnerable system. WordPress Plugin EWWW Image Optimizer version 2.8.3 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 2.8.5 or latest
- WordPress Plugin Ruben Boelinger WP-Table 'wpPATH' Parameter Multiple Remote File Include Vulnerabilities (1.43)
- WordPress Plugin Connections Business Directory Cross-Site Scripting (8.5.8)
- WordPress Plugin Invite Anyone Security Bypass (1.3.14)
- WordPress 4.6.x Denial of Service Vulnerability (4.6 - 4.6.10)
- WordPress Plugin WP Subscribe Cross-Site Scripting (1.0.2)