- WordPress Plugin EZPZ One Click Backup is prone to a remote code execution vulnerability because it fails to sufficiently sanitize user-supplied input. Successful exploitation may allow attackers to execute arbitrary commands with the privileges of the user running the application, to compromise the application or the underlying database, to access or modify data or to compromise a vulnerable system. WordPress Plugin EZPZ One Click Backup version 12.03.10 is vulnerable; other versions may also be affected.
- Edit the source code to ensure that input is properly sanitised or disable the plugin until a fix is available
- WordPress Plugin WP GPX Maps 'wp-gpx-maps_admin_tracks.php' Arbitrary File Upload (1.1.22)
- WordPress Plugin ALO EasyMail Newsletter Multiple Vulnerabilities (2.6.00)
- WordPress Plugin Formidable Forms-Form Builder for WordPress SQL Injection (1.07.12)
- WordPress Plugin XML Sitemap & Google News feeds Cross-Site Scripting (4.5)
- PHP undefined Safe_Mode_Include_Dir safemode bypass vulnerability