- WordPress Plugin Feedify is prone to a remote code execution vulnerability because it fails to sufficiently sanitize user-supplied input. Successful exploitation may allow attackers to execute arbitrary commands with the privileges of the user running the application, to compromise the application or the underlying database, to access or modify data or to compromise a vulnerable system. WordPress Plugin Feedify version 2.0.0 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 2.0.1 or latest
- Drupal Core 4.7.x Denial of Service (4.7.0 - 4.7.4)
- WordPress Plugin Event Espresso Lite-Event Management and Registration System SQL Injection (18.104.22.168)
- WordPress Plugin DukaPress Directory Traversal (2.5.2)
- WordPress Plugin Videox7 UGC 'listid' Parameter Cross-Site Scripting (22.214.171.124)
- WordPress Plugin WP App Maker Cross-Site Scripting (126.96.36.199)