- WordPress Plugin File Gallery is prone to a remote code execution vulnerability because it fails to sufficiently sanitize user-supplied input. Successful exploitation may allow attackers to execute arbitrary code with the privileges of the user running the application, to compromise the application or the underlying database, to access or modify data or to compromise a vulnerable system. WordPress Plugin File Gallery version 1.7.9 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 18.104.22.168 or latest
- WordPress Plugin EME Sync Facebook Events Unspecified Vulnerability (1.0.38)
- WordPress Plugin aoringo LOG maker Cross-Site Scripting (0.1.3)
- WordPress Plugin Pinterest 'Pin It' Button Cross-Site Scripting (2.0.8)
- Joomla! Core 3.x.x Multiple Vulnerabilities (3.2.0 - 3.6.5)
- WordPress Plugin MiwoFTP-File & Folder Manager Arbitrary File Disclosure (1.0.4)