- WordPress Plugin File Gallery is prone to a remote code execution vulnerability because it fails to sufficiently sanitize user-supplied input. Successful exploitation may allow attackers to execute arbitrary code with the privileges of the user running the application, to compromise the application or the underlying database, to access or modify data or to compromise a vulnerable system. WordPress Plugin File Gallery version 1.7.9 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 184.108.40.206 or latest
- WordPress Plugin Abandoned Cart Lite for WooCommerce SQL Injection (1.8)
- WordPress Plugin Media File Manager Advanced Multiple Vulnerabilities (1.1.5)
- WordPress Plugin Cerber Security, Antispam & Malware Scan Cross-Site Request Forgery (2.7.2)
- WordPress Plugin Instagram Feed Cross-Site Scripting (220.127.116.11)
- WordPress Plugin WP Mobile Detector Unspecified Vulnerability (2.1)