- WordPress Plugin FireStats is prone to a vulnerability that lets attackers download arbitrary files because the application fails to sufficiently verify user-supplied input. This may allow an attacker to gain access to sensitive information, which may aid in launching further attacks. WordPress Plugin FireStats version 1.6.5 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 1.6.6 or latest
- WordPress Plugin Frontier Post Security Bypass (1.3.2)
- WordPress Plugin Pym.js Embeds Cross-Site Scripting (1.3.2)
- WordPress Plugin Essential Content Types Security Bypass (1.4)
- WordPress Plugin Fourteen Extended Cross-Site Scripting (1.2.31)
- WordPress Plugin PHPFreeChat 'url' Parameter Cross-Site Scripting (0.2.8)