- WordPress Plugin FireStats is prone to a vulnerability that lets attackers download arbitrary files because the application fails to sufficiently verify user-supplied input. This may allow an attacker to gain access to sensitive information, which may aid in launching further attacks. WordPress Plugin FireStats version 1.6.5 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 1.6.6 or latest
- WordPress Plugin Cleeng-Sell your videos Cross-Site Scripting (2.3.2)
- WordPress 4.8.x Multiple Vulnerabilities (4.8 - 4.8.5)
- WordPress Plugin PixelYourSite-Facebook Pixel (Events, WooCommerce & Easy Digital Downloads) Multiple Unspecified Vulnerabilities (4.0.2)
- WordPress Plugin User Meta Manager Information Disclosure (3.4.7)
- WordPress Plugin WP REST API (WP API) Information Disclosure (1.2)