- WordPress Plugin Floating Social Media Links is prone to multiple remote file include vulnerabilities because it fails to sufficiently sanitize user-supplied input. Exploiting these issues may allow an attacker to compromise the application and the underlying system; other attacks are also possible. WordPress Plugin Floating Social Media Links version 1.4.2 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 1.4.3 or latest
- WordPress Plugin TAKETIN To WP Membership PHP Object Injection (1.2.7)
- WordPress Plugin Email Encoder Bundle-Protect Email Address Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (1.4.3)
- WordPress Plugin ManageWP Worker Unspecified Vulnerability (4.1.7)
- WordPress 4.5.x Multiple Vulnerabilities (4.5 - 4.5.3)
- PHP version older than 5.2.6