- WordPress Plugin Gallery by BestWebSoft is prone to an arbitrary file disclosure vulnerability because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker can exploit this vulnerability to view local files in the context of the web server process, which may aid in launching further attacks. WordPress Plugin Gallery by BestWebSoft version 3.8.3 is vulnerable; other versions may also be affected.
- Update to the latest version
- WordPress Plugin UnGallery 'search' Parameter Remote Arbitrary Command Execution (2.1.5)
- Drupal Core 6.x Remote Code Execution (6.0 - 6.38)
- Drupal Core 7.x Denial of Service (7.0 - 7.19)
- WordPress Plugin Google Analytics Dashboard Plugin for WordPress by MonsterInsights Multiple Vulnerabilities (5.3.2)
- WordPress Plugin Shopp Multiple Vulnerabilities (1.0.17)