- WordPress Plugin Gantry 4 Framework is prone to a remote command execution vulnerability because it fails to properly validate user-supplied input. An attacker can exploit this issue to execute arbitrary commands within the context of the vulnerable application. WordPress Plugin Gantry 4 Framework version 4.1.3 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 4.1.4 or latest
- WordPress Plugin WordPress Mobile Pack Information Disclosure (2.1.2)
- WordPress Plugin Mingle Forum Multiple Cross-Site Scripting and SQL Injection Vulnerabilities (18.104.22.168)
- WordPress Plugin Contextual Related Posts Cross-Site Request Forgery (1.8.6)
- WordPress Plugin Memphis Documents Library Multiple Unspecified Vulnerabilities (3.6.21)
- Drupal Core 5.x Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (5.0 - 5.1)