- WordPress Plugin Issuu Panel is prone to a local/remote file inclusion vulnerability because it fails to sufficiently verify user-supplied input. Exploiting this issue may allow an attacker to obtain sensitive information that could aid in further attacks or to include arbitrary remote files containing malicious PHP code and execute it in the context of the webserver process, thus compromising the application and gaining access to the underlying system. WordPress Plugin Issuu Panel version 1.6 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 1.6.3 or latest
- WordPress Plugin WP-Invoice-Web Invoice and Billing Multiple Vulnerabilities (4.1.0)
- WordPress Plugin Portfolio by BestWebSoft Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (2.27)
- WordPress Plugin AddSearch Cross-Site Scripting (1.1.0)
- WordPress Plugin Tweet Blender Cross-Site Scripting (4.0.1)
- WordPress Plugin open-flash-chart-core Remote Code Execution (0.4)