- WordPress Plugin jRSS Widget is prone to a server-side request forgery vulnerability. An attacker may leverage this issue to make the vulnerable server perform port scanning of hosts in internal or external networks; other attacks are also possible. WordPress Plugin jRSS Widget version 1.2 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Edit the source code to ensure that input is properly validated or disable the plugin until a fix is available
- Joomla! Core 1.0.x Unspecified Vulnerability (1.0.0 - 1.0.3)
- WordPress Plugin Stop Spammers Cross-Site Scripting (6.15)
- WordPress Plugin eCommerce Shopping Cart by WP EasyCart Unspecified Vulnerability (3.1.9)
- WordPress Plugin Media File Manager Multiple Vulnerabilities (1.4.2)
- Apache 2.0.43 Win32 file reading vulnerability