- WordPress Plugin Last.fm Rotation is prone to a local file inclusion vulnerability because it fails to sufficiently sanitize user-supplied input. Exploiting this issue may allow an attacker to obtain sensitive information that could aid in further attacks. WordPress Plugin Last.fm Rotation version 1.0 is vulnerable.
- Edit the source code to ensure that input is properly verified or disable the plugin until a fix is available
- WordPress Plugin Enable Media Replace Unspecified Vulnerability (2.9.5)
- WordPress Plugin MM Forms Community 'edit_details.php' SQL Injection (1.2.3)
- WordPress Plugin WP GDPR Compliance Privilege Escalation (1.4.2)
- WordPress Plugin HB AUDIO GALLERY LITE Arbitrary File Download (1.0.0)
- WordPress Plugin MukioPlayer SQL Injection (1.6)