- WordPress Plugin Light Post is prone to a remote file include vulnerability because it fails to sufficiently sanitize user-supplied input. Exploiting this issue may allow an attacker to compromise the application and the underlying system; other attacks are also possible. WordPress Plugin Light Post version 1.4 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 1.5 or latest
- WordPress Plugin WP Easy Gallery 'select_gallery' Parameter Cross-Site Scripting (1.7)
- WordPress Plugin WP Ultimate Exporter SQL Injection (1.1)
- WordPress Plugin VideoWhisper Video Conference Integration Arbitrary File Upload (4.91.8)
- WordPress Plugin Extend WordPress-Various Shortcodes & Widgets TimThumb Arbitrary File Upload (2.1.01)
- WordPress Plugin Tera Charts Multiple Local File Inclusion Vulnerabilities (0.1)