- WordPress Plugin LiveSig is prone to a remote file include vulnerability because it fails to sufficiently sanitize user-supplied input. Exploiting this issue could allow an attacker to compromise the application and the underlying system; other attacks are also possible. WordPress Plugin LiveSig version 0.4 is vulnerable; other versions may also be affected.
- Edit the source code to ensure that input is properly sanitised or disable the plugin until a fix is available
- WordPress Plugin Grand Flagallery-Photo Gallery 'flagshow.php' Cross-Site Scripting (1.57)
- WordPress Plugin Flip Slideshow Cross-Site Scripting (2.2)
- WordPress Plugin PDF & Print Button Joliprint Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (1.3.0)
- WordPress Plugin PHP Speedy 'admin_container.php' Remote PHP Code Execution (0.5.2)
- WordPress Plugin WordPress Sentinel Multiple Vulnerabilities (1.0.0)