- WordPress Plugin MailChimp for WooCommerce is prone to a local file inclusion vulnerability because it fails to sufficiently verify user-supplied input. Exploiting this issue may allow an attacker to obtain sensitive information that could aid in further attacks. WordPress Plugin MailChimp for WooCommerce version 2.1.1 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 2.1.2 or latest
- WordPress Plugin Ajax Search Lite Remote Command Execution (3.1)
- WordPress Plugin Welcart e-Commerce PHP Object Injection (1.9.3)
- WordPress Plugin FancyBox for WordPress Security Bypass (3.0.2)
- WordPress Plugin Custom Sidebars-Dynamic Widget Area Manager Cross-Site Scripting (22.214.171.124)
- WordPress Plugin XCloner-Backup and Restore Multiple Vulnerabilities (3.1.1)