- WordPress Plugin Media from FTP is prone to a directory traversal vulnerability because it fails to sufficiently verify user-supplied input. Exploiting this issue can allow an attacker to obtain sensitive information that could aid in further attacks. WordPress Plugin Media from FTP version 9.85 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 9.86 or latest
- WordPress Plugin VaultPress Unspecified Vulnerability (1.7.1)
- WordPress 4.4.x Denial of Service Vulnerability (4.4 - 4.4.14)
- WordPress Plugin Social Share Buttons-Social Pug Cross-Site Scripting (1.2.5)
- WordPress Plugin The Events Calendar Open Redirect (4.1.1)
- WordPress Plugin Social Sticky Animated Backdoor (1.0)