- WordPress Plugin Member Approval is prone to a cross-site request forgery vulnerability. Exploiting this issue may allow a remote attacker to perform certain administrative actions and gain unauthorized access to the affected application; other attacks are also possible. WordPress Plugin Member Approval version 131109 is vulnerable; other versions may also be affected.
- Edit the source code to ensure that CSRF protection is implemented with Nonce-like mechanism
- MySQL Community Server to 5.1.23 / 6.0.4 multiple vulnerabilities
- WordPress Plugin Smart Marketing SMS and Newsletters Forms Security Bypass (2.6.1)
- WordPress Plugin Social Sticky Animated Backdoor (1.0)
- WordPress Plugin WP125 Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (1.4.4)
- WordPress Plugin Google Analytics Dashboard Plugin for WordPress by MonsterInsights Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (4.2.4)