- WordPress Plugin My Wish List is prone to a cross-site scripting vulnerability because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker may leverage this issue to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This can allow the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks. WordPress Plugin My Wish List version 1.4.1 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 1.4.2 or latest
- WordPress Multiple Vulnerabilities (0.70 - 3.6.1)
- WordPress Plugin HTML5 MP3 Player with Playlist Free Information Disclosure (2.6)
- WordPress Plugin YITH WooCommerce Zoom Magnifier Cross-Site Scripting (1.1.8)
- WordPress Plugin Advanced User Registration and Management Cross-Site Scripting (2.3.5)
- WordPress Plugin Add Social Share Messenger Buttons Whatsapp and Viber Cross-Site Request Forgery (1.0.8)