- WordPress Plugin myFlash is prone to a remote file include vulnerability because it fails to sufficiently sanitize user-supplied data. Exploiting this issue may allow an attacker to compromise the application and the underlying system; other attacks are also possible. WordPress Plugin myFlash version 1.10 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 1.11 or latest
- WordPress Plugin Easy Social Icons Multiple Vulnerabilities (126.96.36.199)
- WordPress Plugin WP Live.php 's' Parameter Cross-Site Scripting (1.2.1)
- Drupal Core 5.x Security Bypass (5.0 - 5.2)
- WordPress Plugin Shortcodes Ultimate Multiple Vulnerabilities (4.9.3)
- WordPress Plugin Role Scoper Cross-Site Scripting (1.3.64)