- WordPress Plugin NextGEN Gallery-WordPress Gallery is prone to a directory traversal vulnerability because it fails to sufficiently verify user-supplied input. Exploiting this issue can allow an attacker to obtain sensitive information that could aid in further attacks. WordPress Plugin NextGEN Gallery-WordPress Gallery version 2.1.9 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Edit the source code to ensure that input is properly verified or disable the plugin until a fix is available
- WordPress Plugin Feature Slideshow 'src' Parameter Cross-Site Scripting (1.0.6beta)
- WordPress Plugin WP Live Chat Support Pro Arbitrary File Upload (8.0.06)
- WordPress Plugin Clipta Video Informer Cross-Site Scripting (1.0)
- WordPress Plugin Image Gallery-Responsive Photo Gallery Cross-Site Scripting (1.4.0)
- WordPress Plugin MailPoet 2 Unspecified Vulnerability (2.7.8)