- WordPress Plugin NextGEN Gallery-WordPress Gallery is prone to a local file inclusion vulnerability because it fails to sufficiently verify user-supplied input. Exploiting this issue may allow an attacker to obtain sensitive information that could aid in further attacks. WordPress Plugin NextGEN Gallery-WordPress Gallery version 2.1.7 is vulnerable; prior versions are also affected.
- Update to plugin version 2.1.9 or latest
- WordPress Plugin Slimstat Analytics Cross-Site Scripting (184.108.40.206)
- WordPress Plugin Music Store Cross-Site Scripting (1.0.52)
- WordPress Plugin VendorFuel Local File Overwrite (1.3.1)
- WordPress Possible SQL Injection Vulnerability (0.70 - 3.6.1)
- WordPress Plugin Bookshelf Cross-Site Scripting (2.0.4)