- WordPress Plugin OPS Old Post Spinner is prone to a local file include vulnerability because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker can exploit this vulnerability to obtain potentially sensitive information and to execute arbitrary local scripts in the context of the webserver process. This may allow the attacker to compromise the application and the computer; other attacks are also possible. WordPress Plugin OPS Old Post Spinner version 2.2.1 is vulnerable; other versions may also be affected.
- Update to the latest version
- WordPress Plugin Another WordPress Classifieds Multiple Vulnerabilities (2.2.1)
- WordPress Plugin Developer Tools Arbitrary File Upload (1.1.4)
- WordPress Plugin WP Custom Fields Search Cross-Site Scripting (0.3.28)
- WordPress Plugin FireStorm Shopping Cart eCommerce SQL Injection (2.07.02)
- WordPress Plugin Aspose DOC Exporter Arbitrary File Download (1.0)